[AT] Non-member needs help in PA

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Nov 19 13:36:52 PST 2013

Al:
When one of the members of that group said the sod is falling back in
the furrow, I could understand what I was seeing in the picture.  He
needs a moldboard extension.  There is usually 2 holes in the top of the
moldboard wing that you bolt these extensions on.   I found some on line
so you can get an idea of what they look like.
http://www.cfcdist.com/shopping/tillage-parts-moldboard-plow-parts-c-9_302.html

Cecil in OKla