[AT] Non-member needs help in PA

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Nov 19 14:32:17 PST 2013

Actually if the coulters do their job shouldn't they cut the sod and thereby make it hold together and roll? I'm not an expert but it seems when I've run into things like this it was either a plow that wasn't adjusted quite right or trying to plow too deep (not enough room for the furrow to turn over).

In any case, he seems to have a mess on his hands.  :-(

Brad