[AT] Non-member needs help in PA

Alan Nadeau ajnadeau1 at myfairpoint.net
Tue Nov 19 09:56:27 PST 2013

I wonder of we have anyone here who is close to Collegeville, PA?

I am a member of a forum, not even closely related to tractors, in which the
following thread has been posted.
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?220263-Getting-the-fields-ready-for-planting&p=2483843#post2483843

That thread is viewable by guests and once you see the picture you will
understand.  The poster has allowed that he needs any help he can get.

I am attempting to help him via the forum but am sorely lacking in any hard
knowledge about how the N series 3 pt. hitch is rigged and how it functions.

In a perfect world someone here would live just down the street from him.
That's probably not going to happen but hope springs eternal.

I will get any information from him about what he has done and will post it
here and if anyone might be able to help him directly I will get his email
address so you can initiate contact.

Al Nadeau