[AT] digging potatoes

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jun 30 11:40:57 PDT 2013

Its muddy everywhere right now. We got through planting sorghum last week
and when we harrowed the fields the first time we had to let the sun and
wind dry them before we could cut them again.

I suppose we could get them out and leave them in baskets for a couple days
for the chunks of mud to dry then gently brush them off before putting them
in storage. Right now it looks like more rain coming, we've had it for 4
days straight. We can't do anything until it dries up enough to get in there
with a tractor, too many to dig by hand, or you could say I'm too lazy to do
so!

John