[AT] digging potatoes

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sun Jun 30 10:03:46 PDT 2013

My first thought is size of your patch, then variations in moisture
conditions throughout the patch.  Suggest you dig enough hills in the
(moisture)extremes areas to make a decision as to continue digging, or wait
another week or so.
Rather than washing them, I would leave a bit of soil on the potatoes being
stored.
Herb