[AT] garden question; potatoes

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Jun 21 11:30:22 PDT 2013

A local supermarket is doing a similar thing here - only they have
multiple suppliers.  Every Friday (officially Saturday) during the
growing season there is a box of produce similar to what you describe.
If I get enough chores done today I'll wander over this evening to
collect my box and if not I go by there in the morning.

I buy for two reasons - first is a chance to try things I've never tried
before and secondly to support NC agriculture.  These prices are a bit
better than buying individual items at the market.

A nice supplement to what I grow in my little garden.

Personally I'm more about local grown than organic in most all cases.

David
NW NC