[AT] garden question; potatoes

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 21 11:02:06 PDT 2013

I have heard of lots of people doing the weekly boxes--a CSA, or community supported agriculture.  I would love to get into something like that to make a little side money but it is just not the right time for me right now.

I used to think this sort of thing would not work in our area, but these days, I believe it might.

Al