[AT] Ford 4000 Quitting Afer Running a While

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Jul 14 14:03:30 PDT 2013

Yes when ignoring the multiple trips to purchase parts.  I see both
points of view but I agree with Dave here.  Plus the given that the
history of any work done on the tractor is suspect.  If it was simply
the time required to change the parts individually that would be my
decision but for me each parts run would take at the minimum of an hour
that could be used for mowing.

David
NW NC