[AT] Ford 4000 Quitting Afer Running a While

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jul 14 13:29:43 PDT 2013

I have to agree with Dave on this one. After spending $1200, 4 days, 500
miles and 2 days driving all over OKlahoma to get a swather driveline
fixed that  was supposed to have nothing wrong with it.,  I would just
replace the parts and be done with it.  I could have had another 250
bales rolled up if the $#%^ thing had worked to start with....

Cecil in OKla