[AT] My driveway

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Jul 9 08:15:21 PDT 2013

Ralph, keep them coming. As others have mentioned they are quite enjoyable. I've thought about trying to do the same but I usually don't have enough hands to hold the camera and run the equipment.

It not only shows us with interest in what your doing, but is a good lesson for those who've never been on a farm before. I enjoyed the perspective of spraying weeds in one of your videos. That's something I've never done so it was an interesting ride along.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Brad