[AT] My driveway

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 9 08:18:42 PDT 2013

Ralph just take a different road some day.  LOL.
You won't have any problem keeping us entertained
no matter what you film.  I love your videos and hope to
get out your way sometime to see for myself.  It brings
back memories from my childhood of walking barefoot and
wondering around for hours without a care in the world, usually
with my dog trotting along beside and not another human within
eyesight or the sound of my voice.

Charlie