[AT] My driveway

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 9 08:03:25 PDT 2013

On 7/9/2013 7:35 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> Never seen the Corner Gas show Charlie.  Where does it come on?  What
> network?

Charlie, that makes at least two of us and I am a little unpatriotic I
guess considering the movie is filmed not that far from me (Rouleau,
Sask.) It still plays in re-runs here so I will likely get around to it
one day. It is a comedy about small town life in the flatlands. A little
different scenery than you will see in my videos .
Thanks all for watching my home movies and glad they are of some
interest. I keep thinking I will run out of subjects one of these days.

Ralph in Sask.