[AT] My driveway

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 9 12:15:57 PDT 2013

On 7/9/2013 9:18 AM, charlie hill wrote:
> Ralph just take a different road some day.  LOL.
> You won't have any problem keeping us entertained
> no matter what you film.
Charlie , you may already have seen it but we took quite a long and
winding route on July 1 on the quads and trike seeing some fairly scenic
country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyCF9KPUz6A&feature=youtu.be
Maybe I am trying to dispel the myth that Sask. is all flat land and
boring wide open spaces to endure on the way to somewhere scenic. I'll
admit we do have a few stretches like that but not where I live.
Brad, those Ram mounts for the camera open up a whole new world of hands
free operation. Makes for a little more editing later on but I enjoy the
work and the  results.
I'm heading out to cut hay again in the "hundred acre woods" this
afternoon and might just take the camera along.

Ralph in Sask.