[AT] Question on Massey 255

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jan 19 20:56:04 PST 2013

I have a 7030 Allis that will smoke so bad when running that you can see
the smoke plume 5 miles on a clear day.   It has done that since it was
new.   It was owned by a farmer that used to live 1/2 mile from me.  I
bought the tractor from the 3rd owner , a trader, and my Dad drove it
back home about 12 miles.  I made a stop at the post office in the
little town where we bought it, then headed back to follow Dad.  When I
got back on the main road, he was over 5 miles away and I saw the smoke
plume.  it was then I knew where that tractor had come from!!!   I never
have loaded it to its maximum....

Cecil in OKla