[AT] Question on Massey 255

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 20 07:49:09 PST 2013

I've found that mine will heat up quite nicely if you plug the radiator
with chaff while mowing.....

I have one, it will get up to a little dot in the green and stay there
unless really pulling hard really hard, then it will go up a little
more.  The thermostat isn't too hard to get to, compared to the water pump.