[AT] Leaking fuel fitting

Darrell Ratliff dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 14:19:57 PST 2013

The carb body can be helicoiled with the proper equipment.  I have seen
others  use JB weld.  If you want to try the JB weld coat the threads of the
fitting with lubricant and spread the JB on the existing carb threads.
Thread the fitting into place and let it set long enough for the JB to set
up but not completely cure.
There are several carb repairers / rebuilders on the farmallcub.com website
who have the correct tools to helicoil the unit.