[AT] Small Backhoes?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 11 06:42:26 PST 2013

Herb,  I had the same thought.   There is a utility contractor near here
that has huge truck mounted
augers.  Unless there is some stone in the way they could dig that hole in a
few minutes.
Don, I suspect you could ask the power company if there is a contractor
around the area that would do it for you.

Charlie