[AT] Small Backhoes?

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 11 04:37:21 PST 2013

On 1/10/2013 8:31 PM, Larry Goss wrote:
> What?  For a 3X3X3 hole, rent a gas-powered post hole auger from Home Depot, and drill the stupid thing.  You can sink several holes fairly close together, then break down the webs and crumb-out the remainder.

Have you seen Ozark rocks?  I cut a water line near where I want the
tower base and had to remove several large rocks before I could get the
line down even 18".  I have thought of doing what you suggest and may
resort to that and some young help next spring.  I am looking for an
auger at the local auctions.

--
Don Bowen           AD0BR
"A man must keep a little back shop where he can be himself without reserve. In solitude alone can he know true freedom."