[AT] County/City Water Connection: What size meter to use?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 22:43:11 PST 2013

I think you've got many good advices. My proffessional opinion would be to
go for 3/4" meter and 1" pipe. Also take Mikes good advice and put the
sewer lines down at the same time.
I also read one answer that I really thought was strange about stones
destroying the pipes. If there is big stones you refill with another
material with a finer grade within 6" or so of the pipe. You might have a
standard over there stating another measurement but if you go down an inch
or two is probably no problem and more is not hurtful for anything but your
wallet.

Mattias

--
www.rodjagard.n.nu