[AT] County/City Water Connection: What size meter to use?

Skip Cleveland skipcleveland at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jan 2 20:44:13 PST 2013

Not so. Roots can find the pipes because they are cool and have condensate
on them. The roots will
grow until they break the water pipes. It just happened here with the
neighbor's pine tree and our well.
A stump grinder was used to cut the roots which were as big around as  the
tree. It's starting to shed
needles and dead limbs like a snow storm now.
Skip