[AT] Tire rim sealant

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Mon Feb 18 16:50:10 PST 2013

Herb Metz wrote:
> Have two old Troybilt Horse tillers, both have a tire with slow rim
> leak.   Need a good sealant that doesn’t set up in case I ever need
> to remove the tire. Also, where is good place to buy replacement

Hit an Advance auto and tell them you need a can of bead sealer. 32
ounce can is good for a LOT of tires and will run you about 8 bucks.
They will have it in the commercial area.

Tines are getting hard to find for a good price. Last I looked fleabay
had a few at good prices compared to the dealers.

--
Steve W.