[AT] Tire rim sealant

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Feb 18 13:28:28 PST 2013

    Herb;

    My recommendation for tire mounting and bead sealing is "RUGLYDE". Comes
in quarts or gallon size. Check NAPA or Google it for source.

    I do not use Slime brand products of any description. Have had nothing
but bad luck with their products. Tractor Supply quit handling Monkey Grip
patching and only sells Slime' Tried their patches and used 4 patches to
patch 2 holes in a tractor inner tube..

                    Gene