[AT] Christmas, frost, drought and land

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Dec 20 14:59:01 PST 2013

Grant:
The old saying that "a dry year will scare  you and a wet year will
break you" has proven itself true again here in OKlahoma..
I had a 1/4 section that only got 40 acres cut this year.   The grass
was just beginning to really cover, it has been yellow clover the last 2
years.  I noticed today that the blue stem had seeded and the clover
also.  I am going to bush hog the entire 160 acres this winter and
pulverize the dead grass.   This should help to re seed the grass.

What does land go for in your country?  I know it is expensive, just how
expensive??

Cecil in OKla