[AT] Christmas, frost, drought and land

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Dec 21 03:33:22 PST 2013

Hate to hear you are having problem with deer eating your crops. It's no way
of ever finding out the total number that are shot here by farmers compared
to hunters but it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't more shot by farmers. A
farm 1 mile from me dropped 28 this year. I have found that they will leave
Milo alone until it is really dry. I lost 4-5% of my crop to them this year,
but compared to 100% of my soybeans for 3 out of 4 years, it looks like I
have found something I can grow in the summer.

FSA can't help with a loan? Got any kids that might could/would get a
starter loan through the FSA?

John Hall