[AT] Ice storm

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Dec 6 09:56:38 PST 2013

Here in OK it is about 18deg with a 15mph NW wind.   High to be 21 with
a 2-15 to 25 mph NW wind.  6 inches of snow on the ground now.
My stock tank heater quit working when it started snowing yesterday.  It
is going to be fun installing a new one......  I don't want to go into
OKC for anything because the roads are running with salt water due to
these idiot drivers not knowing how to drive on dry pavement.  I wish
they still used salt.  They use Calcium chloride now....

Cecil in OKla