[AT] Ice storm

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Dec 6 08:06:42 PST 2013

At sunrise it was 67°F here.  Overcast and windy today.  Partly cloudy
tomorrow with some temperature drop.  For Sunday the weather geeks are
saying ice pellets and a high of 34°F.
As normal here we will be right on the edge of an ice event.  If the
temps fall much below the forecast we will have that event.  If temps
come in a few degrees higher we might have falling but we will not have
accumulation.

Headed out today to run some errands.  Sure don't want to do that on a
Saturday during Christmas shopping season.

David
NW NC