[AT] Ice storm

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 6 19:25:35 PST 2013

At 8:30 tonight I was sitting in my truck with the windows rolled down
waiting to pick up the kid, didn't even need a jacket, much less a coat.
Temps are supposed to nose-dive in the morning to somewhere in the 40's and
then a chance of sleet or freezing rain tomorrow night. I've still got some
of my milo in the field so I don't want to see much ice!

John Hall