[AT] Ice storm

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Fri Dec 6 08:02:48 PST 2013

None of Ralph's -24F temps are making it down here to Dayton, Ohio, but
we've had freezing rain, sleet, and now snow, with the majority of the snow
yet to come throughout the remainder of the day.  Doesn't seem like it'll
really be disabling around here, though.

I'm using the day to tend to indoor projects, getting my suburban house
ready to sell in preparation for a long-awaited move to the country.
Several weeks ago I'd posted about buying a small farm a bit north of here
in Champaign County, and I hope to close on that purchase within a few
weeks; we're waiting on appraisal and title search, neither of which are
expected to be problematic but you never know.

According to weather.com it's snowier up in Champaign County, 5 inches of
snow already compared to maybe 1 inch here in Dayton.

Dean Vinson