[AT] My Stupid JD A again

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Fri Oct 5 13:24:06 PDT 2012

Tyler,

I'm sure others will weigh in, but it sounds like its running too rich so your plugs are getting fouled up, and you might have a valve stuck open on one cylinder, which would explain the strange sound.  On a two cylinder tractor, there would be a noticeable difference in the engine sound and loss of power if only one cylinder is firing.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, it's you young guys that help to keep this list alive most of the time.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent from my iPhone just for you