[AT] tractor hydraulic pressure measuring? Dean

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Wed May 23 12:15:33 PDT 2012

This sounds about right to me as well.  I have a T035 and a MF35 and both
have Davis Model 101 Loaders with front pumps.  One pump is a Cessna (and
the other is some aftermarket).  The Cessna Pump has a working pressure of
2150 PSI.  The Davis spec for the Model 101 with the Cessna pump shows a
lifting capacity of 1500 lbs at full height and 2300 lbs at half height.
The lift cylinders have a bore of 2-1/4".

Dudley