[AT] Best of ATIS? ---The D8 story

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat May 5 06:19:13 PDT 2012

John,   this morning, between rest breaks and before the 90 deg heat comes
back, I'm trying to clean up and "rebuild" the carb off one of my D-14's and
figure out why it's got less than 90 psi of
cyl. pressure on #1 when it should have 130.   I'm really hoping it's cruded
up valves and it will clear out and I don't have to pull the head.

Charlie