[AT] Best of ATIS? ---The D8 story, Really what happened to ATIS

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat May 5 15:43:35 PDT 2012

I will have to say that you hit the nail on the head there..  I remember
a couple of years back that I needed some help and someone hijacked the
thread and even when I tried to pose the question again I was
ignored....    I thought for a while that if I answer a question
everyone would run away from the thread.  The subject just died when I
posted anything.   I also will admit to hijacking a thread, probably
this one right now...

cecil in OKla