[Farmall] 1949 H Exhaust Pipe

farmallgray at aol.com farmallgray at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 15:35:07 PDT 2012

Chasing is similar to tapping. Chasing is not supposed to remove any metal. You will probably have a hard time finding a chaser for 2" pipe thread anyway. If the threads are that bad they will probably
need cut a little deeper anyway so a tap will do just fine. Hopefully you know someone you can borrow one from.

Todd Markle

Spring Mills, Pa.