[Farmall] 1949 H Exhaust Pipe

Tim Savelle tim.savelle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:01:07 PDT 2012

*Thanks for the quick reply, John.  I don't know what "chased" means.  Is
that the same as tapping?  * *It does appear as if there were threads in
the manifold at one time, but they are almost indistinguishable.  **Rust
and carbon buildup, I suppose.  I've never tried to tap cast iron.  **Are
there any pitfalls that I should know about? Tim*