[AT] Our little secret

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 3 08:32:25 PDT 2012

Nice story Ivan but I think you've spilled the beans!
George and I were not close.  I never met him and we didn't "talk" off list
much if any
but his talent, skill and character were apparent and I always respected him
highly.
All of us must go one day.  There is no way to beat death and frankly I
think it would be
a sad state of affairs if it were possible.  I don't think life would be
much worth living
if not for the certainty of death.  With that said, it would be nice if a
human brain were
like a computer hard drive so that the data could be backed up, saved and
shared long
after the machine is gone.  We surely lost a lot of great data with the
passing of George
and I doubt if the is much if anything on his "hard drive" that he'd be
embarrassed or
ashamed for us to see.  He was to the best of my knowledge a stand up fellow
in all
that he did.

Charlie Hill