[AT] Our little secret

Ivan ivancou at windstream.net
Sun Jun 3 07:49:24 PDT 2012

I never got to know him real well, but he helped us when we moved into
our new house twenty some years ago . I need help getting the new
refrigerator inside . It wasnt too long after that he took sick and was
diagnosed with  Lou Gherings Disease  . I never got to help him out
before that but when he got that he couldnt take care of stuff I took it
upon myself to plow snow and kept their mower running .
    One day I got a call , the tractor wouldnt start so I went over to
check it out .She would always start it and pull it outside then shut it
off and add gas and oil . But it wouldnt start this time and was still
in the garage .  It turned over real easy ,no obvious problems .  Looked
in the tank , uh huh ,bone dry . Took the can in the corner and filled
it up , checked oil to be safe . It started right up . SO his wife came
out and asked , she blushed when I told her ." Can this be our little
secret she asked ? "
  He has since passed away but it still remains "our secret"
Ivan