[AT] Our little secret

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 09:40:59 PDT 2012

Good thought provoking post, Charlie.  Here is the thought it provoked
in my head:

Anyone have a son, daughter, grandson, grand daughter, a trainee at
work working with you?  Anyone talk to their wife, co-workers,
neighbors?  Anyone share knowledge on a tractor list, write books? It
occurs that all of the above and many, many more are part of backing
up the human hard drive process.  What makes this easy to overlook is
that the backup happens at the speed of speech and comprehension,
rather than at the speed of light.  I am guessing that Mr. Willer may
have created many "back ups" of his hard drive.

Thanks again for the post.  It is a reminder to me that I should be
far more social in my personal life.

Charlie V.