[AT] Three Point Backhoe

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jul 24 19:07:43 PDT 2012

On the old Industrial Masseys there was a 2 inch round pipe bar that
fastened at the top of the bracket that the outrigger cylinders attached
to and at the loader frame about the front of the rear fender.   There
were 2 of these bars. To transfer this same load to the top link would
surely tear out the top link, or damage the controls.

Cecil in OKla