[AT] Three Point Backhoe

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:06:16 PDT 2012

Cecil,  mine is a newer unit from an 80's era MF Compact tractor.  It
doesn't have those bars.  I'm not sure how it worked on the Massey but
without
the reaction bar I built there is nothing on a D-14 Allis to hold it down
except the top 3 pt link.   I built the reaction bar with a turn buckle in
it so
I can preload it against the drawbar and it works ok like that.

Charlie