[AT] Farmall C123 block cracks

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Jul 23 20:21:04 PDT 2012

My first antique tractor was a Farmall 'A' with a water jacket crack.   My experience was JB Weld holds only up to a certain number of thermal cycles, and then it starts to leak again.   For me, that was about one season of mowing.  Maybe someone better than me at applying it  could get more permanent results, but I couldn't.

 I know you use your machines too so I suspect you will be applying every winter.  But that is better than running out of water because the leak got ahead of you though.

Good luck!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone