[AT] Are we alive?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 14 11:58:46 PDT 2012

On 7/14/2012 11:58 AM, Ron Cook wrote:
> Charlie,
>       I just came in from the garden.  Way too hot for this fat guy. It
> might even be too hot if I were skinny!!  Wouldn't have been a few years
> ago pre airconditioning, but now I like it better in here looking at the
> computer for a bit.  Spoiled, I guess.
>       Not much list activity for sure.

We have had our share of heat in Sask. too with temps up around 90 a few
days. And wouldn't you know those were the days I was inside a metal
grain bin loading wheat and canola. I'd likely never have survived doing
it the old fashioned way with a shovel but today's grain vacs keep a
good breeze blowing and take away all the dust so it is not too bad.
Still hot though.

Ralph in Sask.