[AT] Are we alive?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jul 14 11:52:39 PDT 2012

Mattias,

Keep the faith Mattias. Not much more than two weeks ago we had night time temps still
drop into the 30's with almost constant rain. Now for the last week we have had temps in
the high 70's low 80's, dry and sunny. Too hot!  :-) Had thunder/lightning storms go
through yesterday. Boom City, Big time. Occasional rain that would drop buckets in just a
few seconds and then move on. Then another cloud would float over and literally dump drops
so big they hurt when they hit.  If we don't like the weather we just wait 5 minutes for
something else.  Weird weather pattern.  We had a decent May, June set all-time records
for amount of rain and July is wonderful so far.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

“Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson