[AT] Drove into storm in W VA ,VA

ivancou at windstream.net ivancou at windstream.net
Thu Jul 5 17:31:23 PDT 2012

I had thought about the fuel filter,and was at te parts store when they opened sunday morning . It was running till it would use about 6 gallons of gas ,then die . But it was extremely hot even when we got to GA . I did slip a chunk of foil under the fuel lines before we left for Florida . It ran great for the 250 some miles down to Jacksonville . We're staying with friends here then leaving sunday to head for home . I've got two cans of gas strapped to the back bumper to be on safe side and will be watching the gas gauge reaal close .
 On tractor side we went to Saint Augustine today , saw an old 10m hp steam engine at the trolly depot . Did what I could to explain it to friends but I'm not real up on steam but they were impressed .Ivan