[AT] Drove into storm in W VA ,VA

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 12:27:48 PDT 2012

Is it possible you picked some crud up in your fuel filter? And if it is
vapor locking, I've had decent luck wrapping some tin foil around the fuel
line several wraps thick as a heat shield and insulation. My Blazer had
problems where the tailpipe was a bit too close to the gas line and this
solved the problem for me.

Good luck!

Ken in AZ