[AT] cold Farmall

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 18 19:24:22 PST 2012

On 1/18/2012 8:53 PM, john hall wrote:
> We have a rule here on the farm, put in the biggest battery that will fit in
> the battery box. At one time, the ones we were using in the Super A's had to
> have a chunk of the case chiseled away--I think it was to allow installing
> one of the bolts in the box.
>
> John
Well John, I went one better than that. The Cockshutt 40 and 50 did not
have enough room in the original location for the long six volt
batteries. (Theres only so much room between the clutch and brake
pedals). So I copied the design of the diesel Cockshutts that had a
battery holder on the left side right in front of the clutch pedal. I
built mine out of angle iron and it works great. Way easier to install
and remove than the original location.

Ralph in Sask.