[AT] DC Case

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 15 13:47:27 PST 2012

Ralph, the DC here has always been easy to crank. It was converted to 12
volt before it got here--the only conversion tractor we have. The magneto
died a few years back. When I called to price parts the magneto rebuilder
suggested to not even rebuild the Case mag since it costs a small fortune,
unless this was to be a show tractor. So dad bolted an H-4 off and H or M
Farmall in place. It also has one rear rim of a Farmall, a steering wheel
spinner from Deere, and a piece of Deere straight radiator hose. I guess it
took all these mixed up parts to make it reliable!

So whats the hold up getting the 15-30 into the shop? Now thats a REAL
tractor!

John