[AT] DC Case

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 17 09:49:51 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: "john hall" <jtchall at nc.rr.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] DC Case

> So whats the hold up getting the 15-30 into the shop? Now thats a REAL
> tractor!
>
> John

Well John, that 15-30 has been a lawn ornament in my yard and the engine
seized for nearly 40 years. I have many more likely projects that are higher
on the list than that one.
And getting back to the DC4/3 conversation, this ad I scanned appears to be
an older DC. I am not sure if that is a clutch lever on the left but it
appears to be. This would be much like the one my Uncle had in the late 40s.
He later converted it to a wide front.
This purolator filter ad is from a late 40s Canadian farm equipment
magazine.
http://hotimg23.fotki.com/a/142_165/85_157/PurolatorDCtractor-vi.jpg

Ralph in Sask.