[AT] Can you identify these tractors?

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 18 17:37:53 PST 2012

Originals are the Cadets everyone wants to collect. They are worth a few
bucks even if parted out. From the pics it appears both could be restored. I
still regret not buying one 20 years ago that was being used to mow grass on
a weekly basis for $200. There are a couple really good Cadet collector
forums, you may want to advertise there.

John Hall