[AT] Can you identify these tractors?

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 06:53:52 PST 2012

Some of the replies are back on my home computer which I have not read.. .But, last night after seeing the Cub Cadet responses I did a google search and found image matches on Cub Cadets 60-63. Visually they are a spot on match (In my opinion)..

Listed it as "Early Cub Cadet Lawn Tractors for Parts with Plows and Mower Decks".

One of them might be saved. When I turned the engine it was on the compression stroke which saved it during the flood with both valves closed. But, I believe they will be better for parts. Who knows? Either way, glad to save these tractors from the scrap yard which is where they were headed. 1 bid already so they will have a home!

Regards,

Will