[AT] Corn

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Aug 12 12:59:34 PDT 2012

Thanks. I googled this and lots of the posts mentioned leaving them to
attract deer. I did read a few that said they are left for some type of
verification of yield. I have no idea what that would mean.  Until something
better comes along, I'll go with your theory of leaving it to attract game.

Yesterday, we travelled from Norfolk, NE down to Omaha and came back via a
different route and saw this in nearly every field that been harvested.

Thanks

Dick